I’m so excited to be nominated for another Mystery Blogger Award!! Thank you so much to Emily from Frappes and Fiction for thinking of me! It means a lot! Please head on over to her blog and check out her post if you haven’t already. Also, if you haven’t seen my other three awards, you can see them here: one , two , and three!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma)
- List three facts about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you.
- Nominate up to 20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- I cannot stand heat! Give me cold over hot any day! 🔥
- I absolutely love singing and was in a choir almost every year of my childhood.
- My favorite flower is either a hydrangea bush or a lotus.
My Best Posts:
- My personal favorite post: Becoming a Book Reviewer – Pros and Cons
- The one that took the most time to write: TBR Alphabet Tag
- Most popular book review: Tiny Infinities by: J.H. Diehl
Questions from Emily:
- Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book genre?
Considering my blog is Audra’s Book Blabbing, I think that shows I enjoy reading just a little! Hehe. I really like almost any genre, but especially a good mystery! (That fits well with the title of this award!)
- How much time do you put into your blog?
I used to put a ton of work into my blog, but life got busy, and I ended up having to completely quit blogging for around 9 months… Now that I’m back, I’m taking it easy and just enjoying myself! I try to post at least once a week, but if I don’t feel like it then I’ve decided that it’s okay. Blogging is a great hobby, and I don’t want it to turn into something I stress over.
- What is your favorite hobby (besides blogging or reading)?
Hiking! We have some beautiful hills and forests where I live, and nothing is more fun than adventuring out into the woods.
- How long have you been blogging?
I originally started blogging in 2015 on a different blog. I started this one in December of 2017!
- If you could go back in time to one year ago, what advice would you give yourself?
It’s okay to get outside of your comfort zone. Be the person you want to be, not the person those around you are making you. Let go of any anxieties you may have because they aren’t truly important, and you can have so much more fun without them!
- Flora from Flora’s Musings
- Jane Austen Runs My Life
- Kathy from KatiesCottageBooks
- Becca from The Becca Files
- Lola from Lola Et La Vie
My Questions for You:
- What’s one question you have never found an answer to?
- Cold or hot? Why?
- What is your favorite warm drink?
- What is one book you will never read and why?
- How are you?
Thank you so much to all of you for reading and supporting my blog! How long have you been blogging? Feel free to put your start month and year in the comments below, and we can see who’s blog is the oldest!