What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” Aww, wow!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma)
- List three facts about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you.
- Nominate up to 20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- This is my 100th post!!!! (Whoop whoop!)
- I adore Christmas lights and wish we could leave them up much longer than a month!
- One of my favorite movies is The Princess Bride.
My Top Posts:
I’m listing these based on likes (last time I listed my personal favorites).
- Becoming a Book Reviewer – Pros and Cons
- Classics TBR
- Harry Potter – You’re Not Good Enough
- Animal Farm ~Book Review~
Christmas-Themed Questions from Sharla:
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (live-action)!! My family and I have a tradition of watching it every year around Christmas!
2. Does your family/friends have any special Christmas traditions you do every year?
Ha! Kinda just answered that one. We also always do a family picture together at the dinner table.
3. What is your least favorite Christmas movie? (it’s always interesting to see what people will put as their least favorite)
I don’t really have a least favorite. I recently watched The Polar Express and found it a lot more odd than I remembered, though.
4. Do you like snow?
Loooove it! We do not get nearly enough of it here.
5. Do you have any funny Christmas stories to share?
My grandmother and father constantly get into paper wad fights. It’s always hilarious to watch!
- Lotte from The Reading Hobbit
- Nervous Bookworm
- Carly from As Told by Carly
- Lucy from Lucy and a Cup Full of Tea
- Jessica from Odd and Bookish
Questions for You:
- If you had to be stuck in the same day for the rest of your life, which day from last week would you choose?
- What’s one major thing you’re thankful for?
- What is your favorite form of social media?
- Do you watch much television?
- Who is someone you look up to?
Thanks for reading and thanks, again, to The Honest Avocado for the nomination! Would you have answered the same as me?