According to the creator, “the Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma)
- List three facts about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you.
- Nominate up to 20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- My favorite animals are chickens.
- I’ve always wanted waist-length hair and am currently attempting to grow it out.
- I hate rating books one star and won’t do it unless they have absolutely no redeeming qualities.
My Best Posts:
I’m listing these based on the ones I liked the most.
- Top Ten Children’s Books
- Bruu Tea Subscription Box ~Unboxing~ – honestly so proud of this one! Ha!
- Book Burning Photography
- Harry Potter Spells ~Book Tag~
(Evil 😛 ) Questions From María:
1. Who are your top three book boyfriends/girlfriends?
Hmm… Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (of course), Colonel Brandon from Sense and Sensibility (Do you see a theme yet?), and Fred Weasley from Harry Potter (Boom! Theme broken. Honestly, I’m not positive on the third one.)
2. Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill.
Ugggggh! Marry: Colonel Brandon. Kiss: Fred. Kill: Darcy
3. EXPLAIN YOURSELF! (Referring to the above question)
I think Colonel Brandon would make the best husband. I guess I’d kiss Fred because he’s closer to my age and kill Darcy (He’s a jerk sometimes, anyway. Haha)
4. How badly do you hate me right now for making you kill one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends?
I don’t hate…. I just dislike strongly. 😛 Just kidding! It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be to decide.
5. What would you say to the book boyfriend/girlfriend you had to kill right before you did it?
Well, I had to kill one of you. You should’ve been nicer.
- Kelly from Cats & Tea
- Nomadic Worlds
- Laura from Live Love Read
- Peachy from Book Dragon Lair
- Toni from Quiet Happiness and Rain
My Questions for you:
- What is one thing you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
- What is your favorite book?
- How long has it been your favorite book?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- Tea or coffee?
Thank you so much for reading! Who are your top three favorite boyfriends/girlfriends? Could you kill one of them? Tell me in the comments below!