I always love doing these type of posts, and it always makes me happy when I get tagged in one!!! Thank you so much to Amanda from Write Where I Read for the nomination! If you haven’t seen them, you can check out my other three awards (Q&As) here: #1, #2, #3.
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate other blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post
Questions from Amanda:
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I think it’s pretty straight-forward. I’m Audra, and I blab about books! Haha
- Dog person, cat person, neither, or both?
I would say more of a dog person. My grandmother lived with us for all of my childhood, and she was very allergic to cats, so I never had one.
- If you could own any animal as a pet without harming it or people around you, what would you pick and why?
A snake. I absolutely adore snakes. I find them cute, and have wanted one for a very long time.
- What is your favorite book from childhood?
Ultra-Violet Catastrophe by Margaret Mahy was my favorite! You can check out my top ten childhood favorites here: Top Ten Children’s Books.
- Do you have a place you like to go to de-stress after a long/tough day?
I love just laying in my bed or climbing a good tree.
- What would be the perfect book for you? I’m talking plot, genre, characters, themes, diversity, the whole shebang.
Harry Potter. LOL I don’t know if I have a perfect book. I think the mixtures of plots, genres, characters, etc., are what make a book unique and interesting.
- Do you have any sort of comfort item (for example, a stuffed animal, a favorite blanket, a book, a particular music album, etc.)?
I have had a plush, rainbow rabbit since before I was born. I’ve held her many times when I was sad.
- Hot weather or cold weather?
COLD! Hot weather is the worst. I’d really like to see some more snow around here.
- What’s the goofiest way you injured yourself?
I opened the bathroom door at a church building, and it just happened to be at the perfect height to rip my toenail off. It wasn’t necessarily goofy, but it was quite weird.
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Telekinesis is always my go-to answer because I’m lazy.
- Are there any particular goals (personal, book, blog, etc) that you have for the rest of 2018?
I just want to improve myself in general, and especially get in better physical shape.
- Lily from Lily Anna Writes
- Merin from Laugh and Be Meri
- Kelly from Cats & Tea
- Lola from Lola Et La Vie
Questions For You:
- What is your favorite number?
- If you could have any job in the world, what job would it be?
- What do you hope will happen in 2019?
- If you could pick any person for president (real or fictional), who would it be? Why?
- Do you like your blog?
- Which blog that you are following really inspires you?
- What is your favorite mythical creature?
- What piece of advice would you give past you?
- What piece of advice would you give future you?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite holiday?
Hey, everyone! You got to the end of the post! Thanks for reading and stopping by my blog!! Would your answers have been the same as mine?