Welcome to my month of blogger awards! I’ve been tagged in a few and haven’t done any yet, so now I am planning on posting an award every other week (at least) in the month of March!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Questions from Bookgraphy:
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I wanted to share my love for books and make new blogger friends! Also, free books (whoop whoop)!!
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Does reading in a tree count?
3. What was your first blog post and would you change anything about it now?
My first blog post was Welcome. I would probably do a newbie tag instead.
4. What is your favorite post you’ve written?
5. If you could be transported to any world from a book, where would it be?
That is a hard decision because a lot of the worlds are beautiful and amazing, but extremely dangerous. I think Narnia.
6. Summarize your life with three songs.
7. How do you come up with a blog post?
Well, that depends. The ones like 8 Ways to Organize Your Books come as random shower thoughts, while the tags I find on other people’s sites.
8. Do your friends and family know about your blog?
Very few of them do.
9. What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
There are so many people out there that love to chat, and it doesn’t hurt to seek them out.
10. What is the longest book you’ve read?
I believe Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (870 pages).
11. Where are you from, and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your home town/state/country?
I’m from the U.S. A lot of people think we are fat and lazy, and they are totally right sometimes! Haha
Questions from Live Love Read:
1. Who is the most romantic character?
As most of you awesome people know, my favorite romance book is Pride and Prejudice, and I really don’t read many romance books — see Romance Books (And Why I Don’t Read Them). So, obviously my pick is Mr. Darcy!
2. What is the last book you did not finish and why?
I really don’t remember, but it was probably because it wasn’t clean.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
London, England!!!!!!!!! It’s been my dream to travel there since I was a small child. I’ve always wanted to see the British Museum, 221B Baker Street, all the Harry Potter things, and of course bookstores!
4. What is the reason you started blogging?
Already answered on very first question!
5. What is your least favorite bookish trope?
Love triangles. I don’t mind a good one, but they are done badly so often!
6. Who is the latest amazing author you have discovered?
Colleen Coble! I had never heard of her before, but I absolutely loved Without a Trace. I even included it in My Top Ten Books.
7. What sort of blog posts are your favorite to write (review, book tag, etc.)?
I like writing reviews sometimes, but I also feel like book tag questions are always super fun!
8. Name your top five favorite book friendships.
Hermione and Harry (Harry Potter series), Anne and Matthew (Anne of Green Gables), the Baudelaire children (A Series of Unfortunate Events), Winn-Dixie and Opal (Because of Winn-Dixie), and Frodo and Sam (The Lord of the Rings).
9. What is the first book you remember reading by yourself?
Sam Who Never Forgets. Haha! This book is the first book I ever read a word in! (It was “zoo.”)
10. Which book or series do you think is underrated?
I know it’s pretty popular, but I think A Series of Unfortunate Events is written off as a children’s tale when it’s actually good for adults, too.
11. Which book do you think will become a classic in 100 years?
I could easily see the Harry Potter series becoming one because of the great affection so many people have for it.
That’s it for the questions! Were your answers the same? I’m tagging these 11 awesome bloggers. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.
- Nomadic Worlds
- Anna the Fangirl
- Comfy 4 Books
- The Art of Feels
- The Honest Avocado
- P.S. It’s Peri
- The Geeky Librarian
- Alive in Neverland
- Nervous Bookworm
- We Live Words
- Never Seen a Nevergreen
Here are my questions for you all!
- If you had to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to?
- Who was your first follower?
- Who was the first person you followed?
- What is your favorite thing about your blog?
- Do you wish you had done anything differently when you first started?
- What is your least favorite blog post on your site?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is one thing many people don’t know about you?
- What kind of books do you tend to pick up the most?
- What is the main reason you started blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
Hope you all like my answers and my questions! Thanks for reading! 🙂