- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 other blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog.
What do you use for a bookmark? Or do you just remember the pages? (Pictures are appreciated 😛 )
I was too lazy to take a photo, so I found one online. This is my favorite bookmark! It’s actually 3D. Starry Night is my absolute favorite painting!
I love Hydrangeas and Lotuses!
If you remember, what was your favorite song from when you were fourteen? If you don’t, what was your favorite song/band/artist as a teenager?
I loved (and still love) anything Weird Al!
Rainy days or sunny days?
Both? I get tired of rainy days, but I love them occasionally.
What is something you will NEVER do again, but are very glad you have done?
Hmm.. that’s hard. I think eat sushi. Haha! I hate sushi, but I proved to people that I could eat it.
What is the strangest thing you have ever experienced?
Well, I’m pretty good at catching bugs, and one day I caught a fly in mid-air with two fingers. That’s the only thing I can think of right now.
What did you do last weekend?
Traveled to Kentucky, U.S.A., to see a giant boat and then stayed in a castle. 😀 (Noah’s Ark Encounter and the Kentucky Castle.)
How do you relax after work/school/your day?
Books, tea, T.V., and a comfy couch.
Do you have any pets? (Pictures appreciated 😉 ) If not, do you want any?
I do! A 14-year-old dog (check her out on Instagram! Pogo the Old Pup), a 20-year-old turtle, and a flock of adorable chickens.
What are the times you like to read in a day? (Morning, evening, etc)
Normally afternoon or night.
What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been/the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
Is it weird to say Harry Potter World in Orlando, FL? It was very beautiful to me.
- Azu from Book Orbit
- If You Give a Moose a Blog…
- Becky from Velvet Spade Reads (if you’re in the mood for more!)
- Reet and/or Sanjula from The Blue Moon Archives
- Emma from E. Leukhardt Blog
- Genevieve from Readers Amulet (She just started this blog — check it out!)
- Okay, I have a confession to make. I don’t follow many blogs… at all. I only really follow the blogs that I absolutely adore. (P.S. if I follow you – take that as a high compliment! Haha!) So, I don’t have anyone else to tag that I haven’t tagged in a ton of things already. If you would like to do it (or you think I might want to follow your blog), don’t feel bad about giving yourself a shameless shout-out in the comments!
My Questions for You:
- What is your favorite animal?
- Which book character would you change lives with for a day?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life (and any food could keep you healthy), what would you eat?
- What is one thing you would change about your home?
- Write down the first random word you think of.
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite blog post that you wrote?
- If you could be famous, would you want to be? Explain, please!
- What is a funny fact about yourself?
Thanks for reading and thanks to Lotte for the nomination! The bookish blogging community is just amazing! ❤
“We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.” ~Unknown