- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What is the best book you’ve read this year?
My favorite by far was I Am a Feminist: Claiming the F-Word in Turbulent Times by Monique Polak! Check out my review here: Review. It is an eye-opening book that does a beautiful job at explaining a tough topic.
Have you picked up any new hobbies over quarantine?
Stressing? No wait… I had that before! Haha. One “hobby” I suppose I picked up was night walks around town. COVID sure has pushed us to enjoy the great outdoors.
What is your favorite month of the year?
September!! It has a lot of emotional significance for me. One reason of many is that it is my birthday month!
Do you prefer fast or slow-paced books?
Completely depends on the day. Lately, I don’t have a lot of time, so I prefer fast-paced books. Slow-paced are good for vacations.
Do you like poetry?
Yes, but I don’t often tend to read it. One of my friends has been writing some wonderful poetry that I have been reading lately though.
Is the book always better than the movie?
No. Although I think that it is typically true that the book is better than the movie, it’s definitely not always true. Normally the movie is worse because the book has so many details and events that can’t be fully captured in a movie. However, some books have a little too much information in them and summarizing them into a movie actually makes them better. My prime example of this is The Hobbit. I know many of you are gasping at this, but the book was simply too dense for my taste – the movies were wonderful, though!
What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
I actually really enjoy unboxings! I have only done two of them (Bruu Tea Subscription Box and The Delilah Box), but I highly enjoy doing the photography for them and writing the reviews. It makes me happy to be able to make a post which advertises for a company that may be less well-known. Also, it never ceases to amaze me that they are willing to send me products at a lowered cost in exchange for a review!
- Peggy from PeggysCountryLife
- Lin from Whimsical Woodland Wanderer
- Kay from Hammock of Books
- Lotte from The Reading Hobbit
- Jessica from Odd and Bookish
- Lyn from Nomadic Worlds
- The Honest Avocado
My Questions for You:
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Where is your favorite place you have lived?
- What is something on a book cover that would make you not want to read the book?
- What is one thing you truly like about yourself?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is one thing that would absolutely make your day?
Thanks for reading! I hope you all have as good a month as possible and a safe remainder of 2020.