I have been dying to do this tag every since I saw it Laura’s blog (Live Love Read) a long time ago! I haven’t been able to get to until now!
- Write 30 character names on pieces of paper.
- Put them in a jar/mug/cup.
- Randomly choose two pieces of paper for every question. In each of the 15 questions, you have to decide which of the two characters fits the question and which one is not good enough.
Isn’t my little Harry cute?!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling Bee team. Who do you pick to complete your team?
Competitors: The Sorting Hat vs Albus Dumbledore
Oh, that’s a weird one! The Sorting Hat knows a lot about sorting, but does it know much else? I think I’ll have to pick Dumbledore for this one. He is smart in a lot of ways.
2. Both characters want to kill you. Which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Competitors: George Weasley vs Draco Malfoy
Yikes! I can’t even imagine George wanting to kill me. It’s really a tie to me, but I think if I had to choose, I would want to take out George first. He is very focused, and Draco seems a little more distractible. 🤔
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters. Which one are you going to give your rose to?
Competitors: Dudley Dursley vs Voldemort
Ummmmm…. 😬 😅 I’d be running away from that place so fast! Honestly, though, Dudley did seem like he could become an okay person, so I suppose I’d choose him.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Competitors: Hermione Granger vs Rowena Ravenclaw
Two very intelligent witches! I know Rowena is very loving and forgiving, but I feel like she has too much responsibility to just run off into the Hunger Games (unless we are talking about her in her youth.) I am going to choose Hermione because I know she is that sweet.
5. You’re stranded on an island with an active volcano. Which character would you throw into a volcano as a sacrifice?
Competitors: Petunia Dursley vs Salazar Slytherin
(I actually changed this question because I didn’t want to answer a question about cannibalism. Lol.) Another founder of Hogwarts is up! I really don’t like Petunia, Salazar is smarter (and has magic) for surviving on the island, and volcanic sacrifices are typically female so… Petunia.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own T.V. show, of course). Who is your sidekick?
Competitors: Molly Weasley vs Severus Snape
Molly is the logical choice. She is smart, a talented witch, and a loving person. But… I’m actually going to pick Snape because I think that my show would be one of the most interesting/hilarious shows in existence with him as my sidekick. 😆
7. You’re a manager of an avocado-admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Competitors: Nymphadora Tonks vs Rubeus Hagrid
That’s a weird question. Haha. Hagrid would be the absolute perfect person for admiring avocados!! I would have to fire Tonks. She might go along with it for a while (and be a better communicator), but then I think she would get bored.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies. Which character is most likely to comfort you?
Competitors: Lily Potter vs Minerva McGonagall
Definitely Lily! ❤ I could just see McGonagall frowning and saying, “It’s only fictional – no need to get that upset. What nonsense.”
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Competitors: Mad-Eye Moody vs Dolores Umbridge
Mad-Eye would be the weird kid, and Umbridge would be the annoying popular girl that everyone secretly hates.
10. The day has arrived – you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Competitors: Luna Lovegood vs Fred Weasley
They are both too thoughtful to forget about my birthday! I could see Luna losing track of time and not realizing it was my birthday until a few days later, though.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star! Who would it most likely be?
Competitors: Ginny Weasley vs Newt Scamander
I think they would both be adorable booktubers! I pick Newt simply because he has written a book.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?
Competitors: Fleur Delacour vs Neville Longbottom
I think Neville and I would be really awkward together. I pick Fleur because she is more outgoing and has a lot of interesting things to talk about.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who is the father/mother?
Competitors: James Potter vs Ron Weasley
Ron because I don’t want to be Harry’s mother. 😆
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would see it, but not reply?
Competitors: Harry Potter vs Gellert Grindelwald
Interesting two! Definitely Grindelwald. He would probably enjoy me waiting in angst.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by… who?!
Competitors: Bellatrix Lestrange vs Kreacher
Ha! I’m moving out! Neither one would care about me, but Kreacher would have to do what I say, so I choose him.
⚔️(I wrote down too many characters, so I decided to make up some random questions! The following questions are not part of the original tag.)⚔️
16. It’s Valentine’s Day, and you’ve received a box of chocolates. Which of your secret admirers sent it?
Competitors: Vernon Dursley vs Argus Filch
Oh dear. Neither! Haha! Since Vernon is a married man, I’m going to go with Filch. (The chocolates were probably poisoned. 😝)
17. You’re heading on a two-week road trip, and you have to take someone with you. Who would it be?
Competitors: Crookshanks vs Remus Lupin
A cat cooped up in a car for two weeks? No, thank you! I think Lupin and I would get along quite well (as long as there wasn’t a full moon on our trip).
18. The Avengers are recruiting and asking you to make the final choice. Which person would you choose?
Competitors: Gilderoy Lockhart vs Quirinus Quirrell
This is the story, my friends, of why the Avengers and I are no longer on speaking terms…🙃 Haha! I suppose I would have to choose Quirrell. He has the ambition and the magic.
Did you make it to the end? Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it! This was super fun to do! Would your answers have been different from mine?
I’m tagging (a lot of people 😛 ):
- María from Bookgraphy
- Anna from Anna the Fangirl
- Kay from Hammock of Books
- Lin from The Reader of A Thousand Stars
- Lucy from Lucy and a Cup Full of Tea
- Kelly from Cats & Tea
- Elizabeth from Bookish Connoisseur
- Merin from Laugh and be Meri
- Genevieve from The Readers Amulet
- Reet and Sanjula from The Blue Moon Archives
- Emma from E. Leukhardt Blog
- Becky from Velvet Spade Reads
- Jessica from Odd and Bookish
- Sharla from The Honest Avocado
- Carly from As Told by Carly
- Lotte from The Reading Hobbit
- Nervous Bookworm
- Nomadic Worlds
- Anyone else who wants to do it!
Only do it if you want to! I’m tagging you to do this in any edition (you don’t have to do Harry Potter). You definitely don’t have to do my extra questions unless you just want to!
Thanks, again, for reading!
“Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”
~ Albus Dumbledore ✨