I got nominated for another blog award! (Whoop whoop!) Thanks to Lotte from The Reading Hobbit for tagging me!
According to the creator, “the Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display award logo and rules.
- Thank the person that nominated you!
- Link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- List three facts about yourself and answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 20 bloggers and write five questions for them to answer.
Three Facts About Myself:
These are always hard to choose…
- I wrote a series of novellas about a dog when I was a kid.
- I have over 300 books in my personal collection.
- I only wear two types of shoes: flip-flops and boots.
Questions from Lotte:
1. Do you prefer hardbacks or paperbacks? Why?
That’s actually really hard for me to answer. I like paperbacks to carry around with me, and hardbacks for their beauty and easy readability.
2. If you could only read books by one author (but they’d release like a massive amount of books all the time) for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
Can I pick a diseased author? Because… Jane Austen. ❤
3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream!! (Yes, it exists!)
4. What’s a cool anecdote you tell at parties?
I have absolutely no idea. My conversations just go with the flow mainly. I do have a “cool” joke I like to tell, though. “Did you hear about the kidnapping?…. He woke up!” He.. he..
5. Do you have any pets? If not, would you like some and what kind?
I do! I absolutely love animals! I have a 14-year-old dog, a 20-year-old turtle, and a flock of chickens. I’ve always wanted a pet snake.
- Kay from Hammock of Books
- María from Bookgraphy (Here’s another one for you. 😛 )
- Anna from Anna the Fangirl
- Jana from Reviews from the Stacks
- Lin from The Reader of a Thousand Stars
My Questions for you:
- What is one thing you have always wanted to do, but haven’t had the chance to?
- Do you like retellings of your favorite books? Why or why not?
- How do you motivate yourself when you’re in a slump?
- What is your favorite underrated movie?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
Thank you for reading! I appreciate all of you! Have a wonderful day! 🙂