I have been tagged by Bookgraphy to do the Book Bloggger Insider Tag! Thanks, lovely!
- Answer the questions below
- Credit the creator: A Little Slice of Jamie
- Tag at least 5 people
- Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Where I’m sitting right now — the couch! It’s super comfy with lots of pillows, and I always want to be sitting up when I type.
2. How long does it take you to write a book review?
I would say between 5 minutes and 30 minutes. As I read a book, I take notes so I don’t have to think too terribly hard. Writing comes fairly easily to me, and as soon as I start typing my opinions just flow out! Haha
3. When did you start your book blog?
Late December 2017.
4. What’s the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Definitely having time to read all the books. Not every book blogger has a problem with this since not everyone accepts book submissions, but it can be super hard when multiple people send you books at once! (That’s partially my fault, though, for accepting them.)
5. What’s the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Free books and new friends!
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing this year?
I really enjoyed writing my Top Ten Children’s Books. Memory Lane is just the best sometimes.
7. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I really like doing top tens, tags, and (good) reviews!
8. When do you typically write?
Whenever I think of it, but I guess more in the afternoon.
9. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
Well, #1 (it’s a shocker — be prepared) I don’t have Netflix. I do drink tea while I blog sometimes and take cuddle breaks. Mostly, though, I just sit on my couch and write until I’m finished. I’d rather do it with no distractions and all at once.
10. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I start writing a few seconds after I finish. I always do better when I’m still in that book mood. If I’m about to finish a book, but I can’t write the review at that time, I will put the book down with a few pages left and read it when I can write.
11. How often do you post?
My original goal was every Saturday, but I’ve actually ended up posted every Saturday and Tuesday! (And sometimes even more than that.. I have too many reviews for just once a week!)
I’m tagging these awesome bloggers!
- Elizabeth from Bookish Connoisseur
- Kayleigh from Kayleigh’s Bookshelf
- Nomadic Worlds
- Sabine from SabiSaysRead
- Lotte from The Reading Hobbit
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day! 🙂