I was tagged by Nomadic Worlds to do the Currently Reading Tag! Thanks so much for tagging me! These are always tons of fun!
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
That really depends. I try to read only one at once, but if the book is really boring or slow, I will pick up some shorter ones and set the other one down for a while.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch books?
I basically already answered that in the last question. If another book peaks my interest, I’ll probably go for it.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
Yes, for two reasons! #1 Sometimes I misplace them. (Whoops!) I do always eventually find them, though. #2 I like to pick bookmarks that are “appropriate” to the book. (A dark bookmark for a dark book, a funny bookmark for a funny book, etc.) Sometimes I think another bookmark works better, so I switch. (Please tell me if you do this too because I feel weird right now! Haha!)
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
Normally on the floor beside my bed because that is where I read the most.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
I guess I answered this one on the last question, too! Nighttime.
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
I don’t really know if I have a typical. I guess my average would be 30 minutes to an hour.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
It depends. If the dust jacket moves around a lot and annoys me, I take it off. Otherwise, I don’t care.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
Just sitting. I always want to lay down, but I end up making my neck hurt.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
For the most part. I always have one in my car. If all else fails, I also have some on my phone.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
I normally update whenever I think of it. A lot of times that ends up being when I finish because I read so fast.
Thanks for reading!
Bloggers I tag: