Happy Easter to everybunny! (Hehe — too corny?) I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but I found this tag on Ally Writes Things. So, thanks for the (old) idea, Ally!
1. Rabbits — a book you wish could multiply or have a sequel
Definitely Twilight! You can never have enough of those sparkly vampires.
2. Egg — a book that surprised you
The Encyclopedia Britannica. That ending, tho!
3. Hunt — a book that was hard for you to get your hands on
The Harry Potter series. Those suckers are just nowhere, you know! I literally never see them.
4. Lambs — a children’s story you still enjoy
I’m nuts over anything Barney.
5. Spring — a book with a cover that reminds you of Spring
Hunted by: Meagan Spooner. So springy! ❤
6. Rising from the dead — a book from a deceased author
A Series of Unfortunate Events. R.I.P. Lemony Snicket! 😦
7. Baskets — a book in your wishlist right now
I actually don’t have any. I have way too many books right now.
8. Candy — a book that is sweet
It by Stephen King. It’s so sweet it’s almost sappy!
I hope you enjoyed my post! Are your answers the same as mine? Have a happy Easter Sunday and — oh wait — happy April Fools’ Day, too! 😉