Woo hoo! I’ve been tagged in another award by the lovely Bookgraphy! Thanks so much! These awards are fun to do!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Come up with your own set of 11 questions.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers.
1. Which was your first favorite book?
The Harry Potter series is the first I can remember.
2. Where is your favorite place you’ve ever been?
Wow! That’s a tough one! Probably Harry Potter World in Orlando, FL.
3. What book character reminds you of yourself?
Hermione all the way. Actually, I’m pretty sure I am Hermione… 😀
4. Do you prefer physical books, ebooks or audiobooks?
PHYSICAL! How can you even compare the beauty and readability of a physical book to ebooks or audiobooks?
5. Which fantasy creature would you love to have as a pet?
A phoenix. They are just so beautiful and graceful. My second choice would be a dragon.
6. Who would be your dream book girlfriend/boyfriend?
Hmm.. that’s a tough one. My favorite romantic character is Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, but I wouldn’t really want the drama he brought with him.
7. Who is your favorite superhero?
8. What book has influenced you the most and why?
The Bible. I’ve read it all my life and without it I would have had a totally different childhood.
9. Other than blogging, what are your hobbies?
Reading, tea-drinking, television, and more reading.
10. What’s your favorite quote or personal mantra?
“We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on — that’s who we really are.” ~Sirius Black
11. Who inspires you?
So, so many people.
Here’s the people I’m tagging! (I’m trying to tag some awesome blogs I haven’t tagged in anything yet so I don’t annoy people like Nomadic Worlds and a few others that I tag a lot… 😀 Haha.) I’m also tagging anyone else who sees this post! Have fun with it!
Here’s my questions for you all:
- What is your favorite blog other than yours?
- What inspired you to blog?
- What is the smallest book you’ve read?
- Who is one person you look up to?
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite form of social media?
- What is one thing you are afraid of?
- Who is one person you would NOT want to meet?
- What is the worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
Thanks for reading!